Duties and responsibilities:
• Take customers' orders.
• Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances.
• Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items.
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package
• Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties.
• Serve customers at counters.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
• May receive payment for food items purchased.
If the person has a High school education completion, would be an asset. Training will be provided
on-the-job. No experience required
We pay competitive wages $12.65per hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization.
How to apply:
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Fax to 604-594-6095