Legal Assistant - Immigration – NOC 1242
Employer – MindJeweller Immigration Services Inc.
Business Address – 2275 Upper Middle Road East, suite 101, Oakville, ON L6H0C3
Job Title – Buyer – NOC 1242
Term of Employment – Permanent Full-Time, 30 to 40 hour weekly
Wage - $21.98 to $22.50 per hour (Negotiable)
Benefits package being offered – N/A
Location of Work – Hamilton, ON and Oakville, ON.
Contact Information: email@example.com,
- 2275 Upper Middle Road East, suite 101, Oakville, ON L6H0C3
Language of Work – English Language
Skill Requirements – Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or Equivalent Experience, 1 - 2yrs Experience.
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents, such as deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs, from handwritten copy, shorthand and machine dictation using computers
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Schedule appointments, meetings and conferences for employer
- Set up and maintain filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records and procedures and frequently controlling confidential materials and documents
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments or organizations
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- May supervise and train other staff in procedures and in the use of current software
- May attend court, meetings or conferences to take notes, minutes and dictation
- May perform other general office work as required including preparing financial statements.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org