• Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
• Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
• Create branded advertising campaigns and support the marketing and design teams
• Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
• Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
• Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
• Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
• Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
• Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
• Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
Salary - $30.00 / hour
Vacancies - 1 vacancy
Employment groups - Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment - Permanent employment
Full time - 40 hours / week
Apply By email
• College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
• One year of experience in marketing management
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
• Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.